Friday, June 24, 2011

September 2010 - Last Bag and Randomness


Well, I can finally say Kennedy is at her last bag of breast milk.  She was 16 months old when she finally finished.  Mind you I quit pumping in March.  I had enough stock of milk for 6 months.  Yes, 6 months.  That is my claim to fame while I was nursing.  When I was in full swing of things and could make it thru the night without pumping.  I would pump first thing in the morning and would pump any where from 14-20 total ounces.  Yes, that is correct.  That wasnt in one day, that was just from the last time I pumped before I went to sleep to went I pumped first thing in the morning.


Yes, this was an odd post.  Hopefully when child number 2 come, I am as successful.



First time watching TB ( a.k.a. TV).
Kennedy likes to watch the
Mickey Mouse Club.


Reading her scriptures.


Takin' a nap with Grandma Karen

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome to get so much milk. I have never heard someone getting so much that is just wonderful. I bet when baby #2 comes you can do it again. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete