Sunday, June 5, 2011

2 Year Old Photo Shoot

These were just taken at Target.  They do a pretty good job.  I can't complain as far as the quality.  However, they won't go bigger without going grainy.   

Serious Pictures







Silly Pictures.






I had my mom go with me to get her pictures done.  She has not been the most photogenic child.  I was not looking forward to going, plus she had been sick on and off.  The list goes on.  In the end she cooperated great.  That was not the case back in December when my mom and aunt to take Kennedy and my cousin's kid Ellie to get pictures taken.  Just wait and see.  And you will agree Kennedy has transformed.  

2 comments:

  1. she is so sweet.
    so glad this photo shoot went better than the one in december. yikes.

    we'll try that again someday....

    ...when they are 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I so wish we were closer and her and Kambrie could be best friends. I still can't get over her hair.

    ReplyDelete