Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 Year Class Reunion

Well, I had my 10 year class reunion last June.  (Nothing like posting in a timely manner.) It was fun to see everyone.  Man how time flies.  We all have changed so much.  People in 10 years are able to accomplish so much.  One had a Law degree, one even had their 5th child on the way, and other lives in China.  I can say that I have gone to school and achieved my degree, even traveled out of the country (not to live just vacation), but I am lacking in the child department with only one.  We hope to increase that one day.  (I am not hinting that anything will happen to so.) 

Barbi, Cambria, Michelle, Kristie, myself, and Kirsten

Only to wonder where we will be in another 10 years from now.  Some of us may have kids getting married, off to missions, or even in college.  Now that is weird to think about.  Hopefully we will be able to accomplish more dreams.  Reunions often make one reflect on where they have come from and where they are going.  I have had some pretty cool and amazing things happen not to mention some not so good things.  You take the good with the bad and press forward.  One of my favorite saying is "if everyone put all their troubles in a pile, you will still walk away with your own.  Because everyone's elses troubles will seem a little harder to make it through."

I wish everyone from the class of 2000 best of luck in the coming years.

4 comments:

  1. Bless my kids' hearts....thy will still be in elementary school... Huge diff in age between the others kids....kind of a weird thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is okay. But it is certainly werid to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Here is our new non-private blog:
    http://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/
    Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog.
    Thanks!
    Jana
    My 10 year reunion is next month...is it bad I'm not going??? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes. hell must have frozen over. so glad that you FINALLY updated. Hopefully it will turn into a more frequent thing... ha ha.

    but, it was a fabulous update. yay for chs!

    ReplyDelete