Friday, November 30, 2012

November 2011

My sister-in-law Heidi asked if Kennedy wanted to go the Discovery Gateway. I said sure.  So we met them down there.  But it was an adventure.  Kennedy mentioned she didn't feel well when we left the house.  But I didn't think anything of it.  As we pulled in and started turning the corners in the underground parking of the Gateway, all the sudden she puked.  It was gross.  I am glad we were at the mall.  I ran into the Gap and bought a new outfit.  I was still carrying an extra set of pants and underwear for accidents.  So we were good there.  But I was not in the practice of packing an extra coat and shirt. 

Jett and Kennedy

Kennedy didn't want Jett to drive. 

I should hire him out.  Maybe Heidi can run him up once a week.

You can tell she still isn't feeling the best. 

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin, Raw Hyde - Giddy Up!

She feel asleep awfully quick in the car ride home.  And slept
for two or more hours.  I guess she really didn't feel well.

This year was our turn to spend Thanksgiving with my side of the family.

Blake tried something new at a mission farewell.  So he decided to bring it.

My mom made some table place settings.
They turned out cute! 

I also was asked to bring the jell-o salad. 
It didn't turn out quite like I hoped, but it was edible.

Ellie and Kennedy.  Great Grandma Connie bought them
matching shirts while we were in St. George.

Kennedy coloring her Thanksgiving pictures Sharon bought.

My Escape one day in the month of November hit 101,010 miles.  I thought it looked cool.  I really wanted to take a picture when I hit 100,000, but when I remembered I was like 100,005.  So just over.  Opps.  But the Escape is truckin' along. 



Baby Stoker update:  Baby Stoker is growing great.  We were able to find out the sex, but I was not convienced.  The doctor told us we were to be expecting a GIRL. I will have the doctor double check the sex next visit for confirmation.  Baby Stoker is happy and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. I hate whent they get sick expecially when it's in the car. I am so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. So I'm confused are you prego? or are we talking about the last one? Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is last year! Still catching up. All the titles have the year in it with the month. Everyone says I should just start from now but I want to document for myself and not miss what happened between now and then.

    ReplyDelete