Sunday, September 4, 2011

January 2011

We were not to very eventful this month.  Kennedy and I made it to the Treehouse Museum and then  went to Reno. 

Treehouse Museum



 Riding like a professional.


I have a story with this picture.  Kennedy was playing on her own fine. 
She decided she wanted to get and take a chess piece.  Obviously, I would
not let her take it from the area.  She was still just playing.  Well, this little girl
any from about 5-7 came over and stole the chess piece from her.  Of course,
I jumped it and tried to explain.  This little girl wasn't having it.  And after I gave the
chess piece back to Kennedy, this little took it again.  Needless to say Kennedy and I
moved on to another area of the Treehouse.  Some people's kids.  Poor Kennedy 20
months had no idea what was happening.  She was a bit upset that this girl took her toy.


Then the last weekend of the month Kennedy and I tagged along with Blake to one of his shows he has to travel to in Reno for work.  It is called the Safari Club International.  This is a convention has safari guides come from all over the world to try and get people to come to their property.  I felt very out of place.  Not only because Blake and I were quite young, but also financially.  When we looked around at various hunts or items that were being sold, they were well out of my checkbook.  We walked pasted one gun and it was $150,000.  Yes, One hundred fifty thousand dollars.  The gun alone is whole more than my house.  I can't believe people pay that kind of money.  This show was amazing.  Just things one would not normally think of.  Here are some photos of the show.






Kennedy modeling her new chaps.
Grandpa Bart LOVED them.



Also while we were in Reno, Kennedy and I stopped by our good friends house Erik and Jaylssa.  They used to live in our ward.  Jaylssa and I became pretty good friends.  We sure miss them. 

Kennedy, Kaisha, and Erik (dude)


Kennedy liked the chairs not so much playing the Wii.
Random photos.

Daddy Daughter Time

 Uncle Kevin, Kennedy, and Gidget

 Kennedy and cousin Jet playing the piano.

Looking cool at daycare.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet we made your blog!!! I wish we could live by each other again. It feels like forever since we've seen you guys. I am so glad we have blogs to keep updated

    ReplyDelete