Tuesday, September 6, 2011

February 2011

Poop Episode
So one Saturday, the 5th of Feb to be precise.  I put Kennedy down for a nap about of 2:00.  She was tired.  We meet up with my mom, dad, Colton, and Jordyn for lunch.  Blake was out of town or at a work outdoor retailer type show.  But the main thing was he was GONE. 

It is about 5:00 pm.  I thought she would have been up by now.  But nope still she sleeping so I thought.  I wanted to run to The Children's Place.  They were having a pretty good sale.  About 5:30 I went to wake her up so she would go to bed later that night.  Well, she was up alright.  She was playing.  She was playing not with any toy, but with her poop.  GROSS is all I have to say.  I immediately called my mom for moral support.  She came really QUICK needless to say.  I wondered why she was so quiet.  My friend Whitney had this happen once with her twins.  But they did it at the same time.  YUCK.  So I felt I was prepared and my child would not do that.  Never think that way.  Anything is possibly. 







The pictures really do not jusitify all where the poop was.  It was in her finger nails, around her mouth (yuck - but she is still alive), caked in the Velcro of her shoes, blankets, and quilt.  As you can tell ALL OVER.
Let's say I am very thankful for the person who came up with the idea of disposable diapers.  Those people who use cloth diapers and have to clean them all the time are up in the night.  This is one area that I am not earth friendly. 

Early preparation for Halloween costumes

Any takers for her to be a Ghost?

Being Grandpa Bart
At my parent's house there is this picture of my dad in his shorts and cowboy boots.  I think Kennedy has sneaked a peek.  i will have to give her some fashion lessons as she gets older.


Snowmobiling Cabin
We were able to make it to the cabin on at least one snowmobile trip.  The snow when we got to cabin was quite deep.  Kennedy got a new helmet from my mom dad that she can wear either for snowmobiling or for the four wheeler.  Normally, I would prefer gender neutral on these type of items.  But after talking over with my mom and dad.  We figured the helmet would fit to her head and she would be wearing it still by the time the next child would need one. So we have quite awhile before that.  Plus since grandma and grandpa purchased it, we shouldn't be so picky.

Getting suited up to head in to the cabin.
Kennedy just "LOVES" her helmet.  I hope
she start to eventually like it. She will have
lots of opportunity to wear it in the future.

This is what the front of our cabin looked like when we arrived.


 Blake and Kennedy

Kennedy doesn't quite like the snow yet. 
Doesn't she look so happy?

 Remember the first picture of the snow. 
Yes, Blake dug the front door out. 

 Because the snow was so deep we have to enter from
the back.  Since it was before Blake dug the front
door out.  CRAZY MAN!

Kennedy and I enjoying the porch after Blake's
hard work.

 My mom.

 Kennedy

 Grandpa cleaning up the snow.  So our feet don't get wet later on.
Packin' up to head home.


No comments:

Post a Comment