Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to Work

Well, I headed back to work today. We took Kennedy to daycare. We were referred to this really nice lady named Brenda. She lives about five minutes west of us. She is really nice.

Work for Kristin - Well...I was a bit lost. I felt like it was the first day on the job again. Didnt know really were to start. But i am sure by the end of the week I wont skip a beat. When we dropped Kennedy off I didnt even cry. Thinking I was doing really good about having everything we started talking about feeding her. I then remembered, crap her bottles. Man what was I thinking. The poor girl will want to eat. So Blake went back home and I headed off to work.

Work for Blake - When I got home I asked how his work day went. He said he probably got more done today that he has the 3 months. I told him, I love you too. But he did say it was quite weird and quiet around the house. Because not only am I gone, but Kennedy too.

Daycare for Kennedy - The report was she got a little fuzzy and she didnt eat well. She was adjusting I think. I hope tomorrow goes better. I did call Brenda to check on her and she said she was doing good. But when Blake picked her up, the assistant told Blake that they burrito wrap her and feed her in her car seat. She is making the adjustment. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. I does get a little easier as time goes. But of cousre your going to miss her throught out the day and same for her. I only wish I could be there to watch her. I just love her and haven't even met her yet.

    ReplyDelete