Wednesday, July 11, 2012

September 2011

The first of September we started of with a birthday party for my grandma Connie.  She invited us over to swim before and then for dinner, cake and ice cream.  She is awesome. 

Grandpa Bart and Kennedy

Kennedy jumping into my cousin Megan's husband Garrett.

Kennedy chillin'

Kennedy and Great-Grandma Connie

Granmda Connie's birthday quite often falls around Labor.  So over the weekend we headed up to the cabin to play.

Great-aunt Sharon and Kennedy

Great-uncle Lew and Kennedy
She was so happy to have a shoulder ride.

Sharon, Kennedy, Lew, and Megan

So on sunday nights dinner my dad was making Sparkin' Potatoes.  A dutch oven chef's worst nightmare occurred.  He accidently spilled the ashes from the coals into the dutch oven.


My mom managed to savage the bacon the best she could.  At least it was only
the bacon being cooked at the time.  Added protein is how I think of it. 

Trying to make do.  When you are at the cabin it is not like you are home and can just grab some more bacon out of the fridge or just run to the store.  But I guess that is life.  We have a pretty good laugh.  My dad on the other hand was not laughing.  He was saying some kind words. 

Kennedy and her camp chair.

Kennedy, Jordyn, Colton, and Megan

Keri and Darren

Ellie getting ready for bed.


September Randoms

Kennedy's new hat.

My friend Whitney and her husband asked Blake and I to play in a softball tournament.  I asked my parents if they wanted to come to watch and also to watch Kennedy.  Grandma Karen treated Kennedy to face painting that some girls were doing for the kids.  Kennedy loved being a kitty.

So December 2010 my mom and her sister tried to get some pictures of Kennedy and Ellie.  They said they were not going to try this again.  But here were are.  This time the photo shoot was much  better. (Sorry for the small pictures.  If I make them bigger, they go grainy. Dang Target pictures.) 





Kennedy's "GO UTES!"



We for give Ellie when she is
being a "Y" fan. 
Her mom knows better,
unlike her father. 


No comments:

Post a Comment