Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 Month Stats

I bet you think she has grown.  Well she has but not by much.  Kennedy for her 9 month appt gets results:

Weight:  14 lbs 2 oz (0 percentile)
Height:  25 inches (0 percentile)
Head:  17.1 inches (30 percentile)

Poor thing is a bit on the small side.  My mom told her sister, my aunt about Kennedy's stats.  So Sharon asked my mom, "since she is 0% does she exist?"  Well, yes she does exist.  Believe it or not, but Kennedy is a little bigger than me when I was her age.  My mom told me that at a year I only weighed 14 lbs.  At least for now she is on the growth chart to some degree.  My mom also told me that I didn't even make the growth chart.  The doctor had to make one out of graph paper to track my growth. HAHA

5 comments:

  1. You know I have a special place in my heart for those itty bitty babies! Maybe it's from my NICU days, I don't know! WHERE'S THE PICTURES??? C'mon Kris- I need to see her! I can't believe it's been 9 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was excited to see that you had posted, but I was sad that there were no pics. :-(

    I was reading your profile (next to the wedding pic) and I had to laugh when you cited Kennedy's birthday as 19 May 2009. You know that you've worked for the government for too long when you state dates in proper military format. Ha, ha, ha.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it out of habit of writing the date like that. I have a few pic's but need more time to decide which ones to post. Coming soon, promise. It is my goal to do this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad. Nikelle is the same way. She didn't get out of the infant car seat until she was like 13 months. She just barley broke 21.5 lbs and she is 18 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About pictures, I am still waiting for Las Vegas pictures! Gosh, slacker!

    ReplyDelete