Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Halloween

Kennedy’s and Payzlee's First HaLloWeeN!
Okay so don't think I am a dork. But most of you probably will. My mom and Grandma Connie were out shopping one day. (One of the things we all do best together.) And they were in Old Navy. But for those of you who don't know, they have some of the cutest Halloween costumes for kids and babies. My mom in their travels cames acrossed a chicken and a bee costume. I didn't want her to buy it until i saw it first. She put them on hold and we went back together later that afternoon. I couldn't decide which one. Of course, I purchased them both. Obviously she can't wear the both of them, so I took them home for Blake to help decide. When I got home he was sad that I didn't take him to find her costume. But while, we were at Old Navy we saw they had dog costumes too. I normally, wouldn't do this, but it was too hard to resist not to because one of the costumes they had for dogs was a bee costume. I purchased the costume for Payzlee. Because how cute would it bee (haha) for Kennedy and Payzlee to both bee bees. (HAHA) So that is what they were. Blake though thought it would be cute if we could find a flower for Kennedy and Payzlee still bee the bee. But no luck in finding one her size.


Blake, Jordan, Payzlee, Kristin, Brooke, & Katilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment